By Randy | November 13, 2007
Things to remember if you celebrate Thanksgiving dinner at someone else’s home:
1) If someone else is hosting the dinner, take along a small gift (wine, card) to show your appreciation
2) Offer to bring something to contribute
3) Be sure and compliment the chef. Everyone loves being appreciated for their hard work.
4) Don’t overdo it on the alcohol consumption. You might regret the tongue it loosens later.
5) Offer to help clean up the table and dishes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.